Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Morning Quarterback: It's the Consumer, Dummy!

Bill Glynn's On the Money!

Consumer Free Fall: Consumption Economy Cannot Recover Without Consumer Spending. It's Monday and this time I am a Monday Morning Quarterback. 12 months and counting I have said it's the consumer that drives our economy. My warnings have fallen on many ears but a lot of deaf ones, too. I can't believe so many eyes are closed to the fact that every single business will strongly feel the impact of the consistent decline of consumer consumption. Expect more layoffs, unemployment, under-employment and hobbling and what do you get - a disaster of biblical proportion. six months and falling! When are we going to wake up these people in D.C.? Check out some NO COST solutions on my blog. Or PLEASE download IOUSA NOT! USA owes us at http://www.billyg.net/.

No comments: