Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Trump is Uber


Uber and Lyft represent freedom, capitalism, competition and the efficiency and quality of the private sector vs. government.  I’m a business traveler. I’m away on business 25 or more times a year. That’s at least 50 taxi rides to and from airports to my hotel. Plus another 100-plus taxi rides from my hotel to business meetings or conventions where I’m giving a speech. That’s means I’ve taken 150 or more taxi rides a year for the past 25 years. No more. I haven’t even gotten into a taxi once in the past three years. I’ve replaced all those taxi rides with Uber. Taxis are as obsolete as dinosaurs. This is the same reason so many people voted for Donald Trump... because Trump is the Uber of politics. He represents freedom and competition and the marvelous quality and efficiency of the private sector. [more...]

No comments: