Thursday, January 20, 2011

Porter Stansberry: Is This the End of America?

Is This the End of America?
Why a single event in the next 12 months will radically change everything about our normal way of life... how we shop, travel, educate our kids, invest, save, and even retire.

A little more than a decade ago, I founded a financial firm called Stansberry & Associates Invest­ment Research. Today we serve hundreds of thousands of customers, in more than 120 countries.

Over the past few years, we were able to warn investors about the inevitable collapse of companies such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, General Motors and dozens of others.

To my knowledge, no other research firm in the world can match our record of correctly predicting the catastrophe that has occurred since 2008. I reference our success and experience with Wall Street's latest crisis because we believe there is an even bigger crisis lurking - something that will shake the very foundation of America.

And the incredible thing is... this has absolutely nothing to do with the stock market. [more...]


America's Most Important Day in 50 Years

In short, I want to detail for you a specific event that will likely take place in America's very near future... which could actually bring our country and our way of life to a grinding halt.

This looming crisis is related to the financial crisis of 2008... but it is infinitely more dangerous.
And as this problem comes to a head, I expect there to be riots in the streets... arrests on an unprec­edented scale... and military-enforced martial law.

Believe me, I don't make this prediction lightly and I have no interest in trying to scare you.
I'm simply following my research to its logical conclusion.

I did the same when I tracked Fannie and Freddie's accounting. The same with General Motors, with Bear Stearns and the rest. When I began giving this warning in 2006 no one took me very seriously. Back then, most mainstream commentators just ignored me. And when I presented my case and exposed the facts at economic conferences, they got angry. They couldn't refute my research... but they weren't ready to accept the enormity of its conclusions either.

The same financial problems I've been tracking from bank to bank, from company to company for the last five years, have now found their way into the U.S. Treasury. I want to explain to you how this came to be. What it means is critically important to you and every American... Because the next phase in this crisis will threaten our very way of life.

The savings of millions will be wiped out. This disaster will change your business and your work. It will dramatically affect your financial accounts, investments, and retirement. It will change everything about your normal way of life: Where you vacation... where you send you kids or grandkids to school... how and where you shop... the way you protect your family and home.

A WORD OF WARNING: This presentation contains material that may be offensive to some audiences. Viewer discretion is advised. I promise you this presentation will be worth your time. And I know it will benefit you and your family. That's why more than 2 million people have viewed it already. Go now to watch it at: www.EndOfAmerica22.com

1 comment:

KristaLeigh said...

If you have any questions about Stansberry and Associates, please do not hesitate to call customer service at 1-888-261-2693. We would be happy to assist you. We are open Monday – Friday 9-5 EST.