Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Obama: Bumbling Incompetent... or Bumbling Marxist?

By Wayne Allyn Root

Welcome to "the teleprompter depression." Each time Obama steps in front of a teleprompter, another business dies. As a common-sense small businessman, I have a front row seat to a slow motion economic Armageddon that will be written about, discussed and debated for decades to come. Big shot economists don’t listen to guys like me. They scoff as I keep predicting in commentary after commentary that small business is suffering a catastrophe of epic proportions - leading this nation towards levels of unemployment and economic crisis that will rival or surpass the Great Depression. I do not believe the tragedy that is unfolding before our eyes is a mistake, coincidence, or due to incompetence. I believe my old college classmate Obama (Class of ’83 Columbia University) is a Marxist purposefully trying to destroy capitalism, by overwhelming the system, thereby creating a distraction giving him cover to redistribute America’s wealth to his voters (those who create no jobs, pay few taxes, depend on government handouts for survival, or work for government or unions). [more...]

No comments: