Friday, April 4, 2014

Why Everyone with Money is Moving Out of California and Into Nevada


I already did it. I am a tax refugee from Los Angeles. In the past decade since I left California, I saved over $2 million in personal, property, sales and especially business taxes (this counts the 100+ employees I took with me when I left Los Angeles). And the money I saved paid for my home in Las Vegas. So I got a beautiful home for FREE... with enough money left over to pay for teachers to come to my home each day to homeschool my daughter who was accepted at Harvard. So leaving California led to my daughter being accepted at Harvard.

Californians are brainwashed by propaganda. They don't understand what they are losing in taxes and how their lives and their businesses are being damaged or crippled by taxes, regulations, workers comp and lawsuits. Nor do they realize the great quality of life available in a place with zero state income taxes. Nor do they realize every smart business owner in the state is moving out - just like me.

No comments: